[vtkusers] Resetting the Camera

Shady Shidfar shady_shidfar at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 08:44:32 EDT 2008

Hi everyone, I need to reset the camera in my rendering window so that the modifications done by rotating the rendering objects will be reset. (So the objects are viewed in their initial size and position).

If you check http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-August/069312.html , there is someone with exactly the same problem as mine and someone is suggesting resetting to camera's initial position. That still only resets to the initial rendered object size but the rotation is still there.

Can someone please help me with this?
Thanks
Shaadi