[vtkusers] Link errors when building VTK CVS

wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn wassim_belhadj at topnet.tn
Wed Oct 29 06:40:03 EDT 2008

Dear
Thank you for your help and advise.
I think that the errors occurs when i tried to build statically the
QVTKWidgetPlugin Project.
I'am using a static Qt4.4.2
I think that  QVTKWidgetPlugin cann't be linked with static QT(I'am using
Qt4.4.2)
Otherwise, the compilation of all other ptrojets of VTK CVS succeeds  and i
have the associated static lib.
Waitting For your Feedback
Thank you in advance
Best Regards,