[vtkusers] How to select scalars in vtkXMLUnstructuredGridReader?

Keyan Mehravaran keyanm at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 17:58:44 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have an XML type data file, and I can see it with paraview just fine.
It opens with vtkXMLUnstructuredGridReader as well, but I don't know
how to chose among the 24 scalars in this file, to feed to vtkContourFilter.

With the legacy type, using vtkDataSetReader, I was using SetScalarsName, but I don't know what would be the equivalent in the XML reader? and I don't want to go back to the legacy type ;-)

Any help is highly appreciated.

Kian Mehravaran