[vtkusers] Link errors when building VTK CVS

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Oct 28 10:56:01 EDT 2008

Alternatively, you could look up what library the associated functions are
implemented in and add that as a link library.
Google for "ImmAssociateContext site:microsoft.com" yields this page:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms776077(VS.85).aspx

...which indicates that ImmAssociateContext is implemented in the
Imm32.lib library,
so adding a "TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(blah imm32)" should actually fix some of
the link errors. (Where "blah" obviously, is your target.) Make it
conditional on Windows in CMake using "IF(WIN32)" if your project is
cross-platform.

Use a similar technique if necessary to figure out what other libraries need
to be linked if there are any remaining link errors...

HTH,
David