[vtkusers] deformation field

Ming Chao mingchao2005 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:45:50 EDT 2008

Hi,
Ever since I upgraded to the new release 5.2, I have had many troubles.
Well, I should mentioned that I changed to a new computer as well. Last week
I had trouble with the environment setting, which caused the problem reading
in the contour file in vtk format. Thanks to David for helping me out.

Now I have a new problem. Basically, I had trouble reading in a deformation
field. I did an experiment. Use BSpline model to generate a deformation
field. The displacements of the grid points are assigned values from random
numbers. The generation of the deformable deformation field is fine.
However, when I tried to read in the field with an deformationFieldRead, it
takes forever to read in the generated field...What is wrong here?

Thanks,

Ming