[vtkusers] What to use: 'vtkDataArray' or 'vtkDoubleArray'?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Oct 27 11:15:04 EDT 2008

The values of the point are store in the pt variable which is really a
array of 3 doubles.

x = pt[0], y = pt[1], z=pt[2]

If you are wanting to remove points from the polydata based on the
value of their points being < 0 or any individual point being < 0 then
I would suggest the vtkClipPolyData filter and write a quick custom
vtkImplicitFunction to supply to that filter or look at using the
vtkBox (Read the documentation carefully for vtkBox) as the
implicitfunction.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
             www.bluequartz.net