[vtkusers] Re : Bug at 'GetData()' function

B. C. butterfly.1688 at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 26 17:19:17 EDT 2008

Hi.
I forget a very important something.
Before the line:
vtkDataArray *array = myPolyData->GetPoints()->GetData();

So, i have this
vtkCurvatures *curve = vtkCurvatures::New();
curve->SetInput(polydata);
curve->SetCurvatureTypeToMaximum();

vtkPolyData *myPolyData = vtkPolyData::New();
myPolyData = curve->GetOutput();

vtkDataArray *array = myPolyData->GetPoints()->GetData();