[vtkusers] How to add vtkRenderWindowInteractor to a native Cocoa window

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sat Oct 25 07:52:38 EDT 2008

Hi Clint,
                   I have another question, in my QGraphicsView I have
VTK rendering onto the background, in a QGraphicsScene. However, there
are other QWidget's in the same scene.

Looking at the image below, suppose my interactor were to move over
and grab a QWidget window, or simply move over to the QWidget, how can
i differentiate between movements intended for the QDialog versus
movements intended for the VTK scene?