[vtkusers] GetNumberOfPoints() of vtkPoints

Ming Chao mingchao2005 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 16:54:08 EDT 2008

Hi David,
Thanks for looking into this.

Do you have multiple versions of VTK dll's in your PATH?

I do have another vtk version (5.0.4) after I had this problem with
5.2.0.But I believe 5.0.4 was not included. I am not sure what you
mean by PATH.
Anyhow, I checked Path in the System vairables. I did not put any version of
 VTK in it. If there is other PATH, please let me how to check.

> What is the output in the Visual Studio output window when you run your
> program in the debugger? Does it really indicate that VTK 5.2 dlls are
> getting loaded?

When I run the program in debugger mode, it immediately brought me to the
crtexe.c file. How do I find out whether VTK 5.3 dlls are loaded or not? I
have to say that I am not quite good at Visual Studio debugging stuff.

Ming