[vtkusers] 3D Polygon

Deniz BOZKURT kara_kule006 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:36:24 EDT 2008

I understand. but it is very mixed. I want to draw a map with PolyData.
Please look http://www.yetenek.com.tr/Dosyalar/polygon.jpg/_. How can I draw on this picture as 3D.

Thanks.

Amy Squillacote wrote:
The Cube example Carl sent you a link to demonstrates how to create a vtkPolyData object. It is not limited to creating a cube.- AmyDeniz BOZKURT wrote:>> Thanks you for your answers.>  > I don't want to draw a cube. Because cube is drwaing prepared class.>  > if ı can find an example like this picture > _/http://www.yetenek.com.tr/Dosyalar/polygon.jpg/_ everything will be > very wonderful. I have to draw this polygon.>