[vtkusers] C++_Python_VTK

Yenan Qu yq07 at fsu.edu
Wed Oct 22 11:54:02 EDT 2008

Hi, all
has anyone ever worked on calling VTK-python command from C++ with  PyImport_Import?
 I have no problem to run command "pyhton VTK_filename.py" from command line after installing the Python and VTK package,
but when I called the same file from C++ with Pyhton library, I alway got some errors like "libvtk....   undefined reference to ........." during compilation, and "libvtk... undefined symbol........." or seg fault during run time.(the errors are depend on different version VTK.)  if anyone has any possible solution, please let me know . thank you in advance

Yenan