[vtkusers] 3D Polygon

Carl Trapani carl at skytopsoftware.com
Wed Oct 22 11:41:57 EDT 2008

Hi Deniz,

Specifically, you should look at the
VTK_SOURCE_DIR/Examples/DataManipulation directory. The Cube.cxx example
uses vtkPolyData. You can find Cube.cxx online here:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/DataManipulation/Cxx/Cube.cxx?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain

There is a list of examples that use vtkPolyData here:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/c2_vtk_e_5.html#c2_vtk_e_vtkPolyData

Also, I highly recommend the VTK textbook without which I would be
totally lost since I don't have a experience or background in 3D
visualization:
http://www.vtk.org/buy-books.php

Good luck!
Carl