[vtkusers] VTK 5.2 Tag file?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Oct 21 12:07:36 EDT 2008

I've committed changes to CVS HEAD and the VTK-5-2 branch to make sure the
documentation tag file name is correct w.r.t. the version number of VTK.
Doing that broke the *nightly* (CVS HEAD) doxygen propagation script on Oct.
8, but tomorrow we should see the nightly documentation updated properly
again.

Next time we do a patch release for VTK 5.2, I will make sure we upload a
tag file for it, too.

Thanks,
David