[vtkusers] Cvs head compile error Mac 10.5...can't find octree/octree header in vtkLabelHierarchy.cxx

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Tue Oct 21 11:06:18 EDT 2008

Hello all,
I updated my VTK cvs build to the head today to try and compile and I
receive the following errors when compiling Rendering:

[ 37%] Building CXX object
Rendering/CMakeFiles/vtkRendering.dir/vtkLabelHierarchy.o
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/VTK-cvs/Rendering/vtkLabelHierarchy.cxx:40:25:
error: octree/octree: No such file or directory
/Users/gbivins/work/APIs/VTK-cvs/Rendering/vtkLabelHierarchy.cxx:40:25:
error: octree/octree: No such file or directory

I couldn¹t find the file in my source tree. Is anyone else seeing this error
from CVS head?
Gerrick