[vtkusers] VTK compile error: gcc 3.32, Solaris 10

Stephen Hamer sthamer at vt.edu
Tue Oct 21 10:40:30 EDT 2008

Getting more interesting... The install of GL/GLU/GLX on this computer is
the native SUN distribution that came with Solaris. The only instance of the
file glxext.h on my computer is in the VTK folder, though. "glxinfo" does
not exist on my computer, though files such as glx.h do. So, if glxext.h
only exists in the VTK directory, where could the conflict be coming from? I
checked all other GL* files on my computer for the __GLXextFuncPtr string as
well, it doesn't appear anywhere in my system than in the VTK directory.