[vtkusers] VTK compile error: gcc 3.32, Solaris 10

Stephen Hamer sthamer at vt.edu
Tue Oct 21 09:02:21 EDT 2008

Wait, this might be a more accurate question... I just realized that what
the machine is complaining about has GL written ALL over it, and I don't
have openGL on the machine. What specifically does VTK require as far as
libraries and other dependencies? I have searched the site and documentation
up and down and have found nothing detailing that.

-Stephen