[vtkusers] How to put Qt widgets on top of a VTK OpenGL scene

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Tue Oct 21 07:19:37 EDT 2008

Hmmm, when I look at the Qt sources, there is a QOpenGLPaintEngine
class and it already has a drawImage() method defined, so it should
work with an OpenGL painter also. The behavior should be identical
with QWIdget and QGLWidget.

void QOpenGLPaintEngine::drawImage(const QRectF &r, const QImage
&image, const QRectF &sr, Qt::ImageConversionFlags)

Perhaps, I am calling the following incorrectly?

painter->drawImage(QPointF(0.0,0.0), img);

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson