[vtkusers] Multiple rendering using vtkImageViewer2

masabumi ishihara maty.ishihara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:43:26 EDT 2008

Hi VTK Users,

We have a serious problem.
We are now developping new 2D viewer, which is planed to use for 3D
volume rendering using VTK in the future.
One of our requirement is the viewer can render multiple images on one
viewer, e.g. rows x columns slice images.
Then, we have been trying to use vtkImageViewer2, but we can only get
the result that it can have only one renderer, so it doesn't meet our
requirement.

If you know how to render multiple images on vtkImageViewer2, please
let us know.
If you don't but you know any other class to use, please tell us that.

Thanks,

Maty