[vtkusers] Cocoa, Python, VTK and wx embedded window problems

John Donker j.h.donker at home.nl
Thu Oct 16 07:26:01 EDT 2008

Here is the link

http://wortelschijf.student.utwente.nl/vtk/vtkweird1.png
The error is in the terminal window. You can clearly see that there
two windows. One is the actual wx window (below) and the other is the
rendering by VTK. The wx window responds to events. (example: if you
resize the wx window the opengl window resizes too)

John

On Oct 16, 2008, at 12:46 PM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> What link ? Where is the error message ?
>
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 12:32 PM, John Donker <j.h.donker at home.nl>
> wrote:
>> Well I have switched to carbon. The problem of the two windows still
>> happens.  That's the second screenshot on the provided link.
>>

>> On Oct 16, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

>>> Suggestions:
>>> 1. Switch to Carbon (as it seems to be the default for wx people)
>>> 2. Write your own C extension that cast the Handle from a Cocoa