[vtkusers] How to import NASA SRTM DEM data into VTK

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Oct 13 09:07:15 EDT 2008

Actually you will want to over ride RequestInformation and
RequestData() methods. The other 2 methods I think were for the older
4.x pipeline and are there for historic reasons... I think.

RequestInformation and RequestData are the correct methods to over ride.

Take a look at:

http://www.bluequartz.net/viewvc/CTMD/PVPhaseField/src/Readers/

vtkH5PhaseFieldReader for an example reader.

Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net