[vtkusers] Translation

prabhat246 prabhat246 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 06:48:52 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I get two different polydatas from two different algorithms.
For both I create one vtkPolyDataMapper and vtkActor each.

now I want to allow user to be able to drag and translate one of the object
with mouse,
also when I drag with pressing Shift key... everything gets moved.

Although I've set

             polyActor1->SetDragable(true);
             polyActor2->SetDragable(false);

How can I do this ??
Also Can I write Opengl code somewhere, if I want to?? If yes then how???

Thanks a lot.
Regards
Prabhat Kumar Gupta