[vtkusers] How to annotate a screen with more than one distance measurement using vtkDistanceWidget

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Fri Oct 10 15:33:47 EDT 2008

Hi,
         I've created a small program to measure the distance between
two points using vtkDistanceWidget. The only problem is I can only use
it to measure distance once.

Question 1: How can I set up the program, so that I can take another
measurement, while retaining the old measurement? Do I have to create
two instances of vtkDistanceWidget and stored the object properties?

Question 2: How can I edit a previously stored measurement? In the
example program, once I've made a measurement, I cannot edit it again.

Best regards,

Elvis