[vtkusers] How to extract poly data from an unstructured grid

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Thu Oct 9 08:22:09 EDT 2008

Hi Dominik,
                         Here is the code fragment. I have set the
input connection.

vtkUnstructuredGrid aTriangleGrid
   aTriangleGrid Allocate 1 1
   aTriangleGrid InsertNextCell [aTriangle GetCellType] [aTriangle
GetPointIds]
   aTriangleGrid SetPoints trianglePoints

vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter triangleCellDataSetSurfaceFilter
   triangleCellDataSetSurfaceFilter SetInput aTriangleGrid

vtkPolyDataMapper trianglePolyData
   trianglePolyData SetInputConnection
[triangleCellDataSetSurfaceFilter GetOutputPort]

Elvis Dowson