[vtkusers] spherical grids

John Davis gcubed.developer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 20:00:16 EDT 2008

For an open-source example that does exactly what you describe, take a look at this tool set for climate modelers:

   http://climate.lanl.gov/source/projects/climate/Software/ggg/index.shtml

It
uses VTK structured grid format and netcdf.  I am the current
maintainer so I will be happy to answer questions.  The only problem I
currently can't solve is how to get Xwindows full functionality under
Mac Os.

John