[vtkusers] VTK 5.20 : Problem to generate the vtk.jar

Kikou kikou comptevtk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:35:59 EDT 2008

Hi every one,
I'm working on a Web application that uses OpenGL. Then, to make it
intéractive, I want to use VTK. I have some questions:
1) I use some java applets in my web pages, i wonder if vtk should be
installed on the client post or only on the server?
2) I tried to generate the vtk.jar from vtk 5.2.0 using CMake 2.6, but the
compilation of vtk.sln generates some errors and i can't obtain the
vtk.jar. (error : the debug information for VtkSysEncodeExecutable.exe is
not found.....)