[vtkusers] How read stack of TIF images

Carl Trapani carl at skytopsoftware.com
Tue Oct 7 11:10:26 EDT 2008

Ah ... Excellent! Thank you very much Amy.

Also, for any other newbies out there, check out the ImageSlicing.cxx
example

VTK/Examples/ImageProcessing/Cxx/ImageSlice.cxx
or
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/ImageProcessing/Cxx/ImageSlicing.cxx?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain)

for how to load series of images and render them as volume using a
look-up table.

Thanks again,
Carl