[vtkusers] Installation vtk 5.2.0 on OS X and PYTHONPATH

Dave Reed davelist at mac.com
Sun Oct 5 10:52:53 EDT 2008

Sorry for the delay - took me a while to get to this. Installed the
enthought distribution. When running its Python, and typing: import
libvtkCommonPython, it claimed it couldn't find the module. I exported
PYTHONPATH to point it to enthought's copy of those files and then it
worked, but it still claims the GetNumberOfPolys method doesn't exist
for a vtkPolyData object.

Dave