[vtkusers] Problem error: 'class vtkLocator' has no member named 'SetRetainCellLists'

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Sat Oct 4 12:01:01 EDT 2008

Hi,
          I ran into a compilation problem with VTKDesigner2 due to
vtkLocator missing a method called SetRetainCellLists.

I took a look at the cvs source for vtk-5.3.x and found that
vtkLocator.h is indeed missing this method.  However, when I take a
look at the doxygen user manual for vtkLocator, it shows that it is
supposed to be there.

Is this a regression error? How can I fix this?

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson