[vtkusers] Would really appreciate if someone could help me out with using vtkActor2D

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Fri Oct 3 16:13:59 EDT 2008

Hi,
        I would really appreciate it if someone could help me use
vtkActor2D. I am unable to figure out how to

a. scroll & zoom into the rendered image
b. use vtkActor2D that renders a 2D map and vtkActor that renders a 3D
cylinder, together. If I use them together, only the 2D map gets
display and the 3D cylinder is not shown at all
c. how to set the width and height of the image rendered in the
vtkActor2D

More details and example code can be found in my previous two posts.
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson