[vtkusers] Sample code using VTK and DICOM

masabumi ishihara maty.ishihara at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 05:48:39 EDT 2008

Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for your infomation.
Your infomation is always very helpful for me.
By the way, I have a question about VTK.
I think VTK is very strong tool for 3D rendering but its 2D viewer function
is not sufficient for DICOM viewer.
So, in my opinion, we need one more tool for DICOM viewer in addition to
VTK.
What do you think of it?
If you think so, please recommend what is suitable for DICOM viewer.

Thanks,

Maty