[vtkusers] How to set a camera's azimuth and elevation?

Xiaofeng Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:07:09 EDT 2008

Azimuth:

void vtkamera::Azimuth
(
double
angle

 )

Rotate the camera about the view up vector centered at the focal point. Note that the view up vector is not necessarily perpendicular to the direction of projection. Xiaofeng Zhaohttp://www.xzing.org errare humanum est

From: huameichen0523 at gmail.comTo: vtkusers at vtk.orgDate: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:46:29 -0500Subject: [vtkusers] How to set a camera's azimuth and elevation?

Hi all,

    I am wondering how to set a camera's azimuth and elevation. There is a SetRoll() method in vtkCamera to set the roll of a camera. However, no similar methods exist for setting the azimuth and elevation. Does anyone know why? And how do I achieve my goal using other methods? Thank you.

Chen