[vtkusers] vtkDICOMImageReader and 4D Dicom datasets problem!

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 07:43:35 EST 2008

John,

  You could give vtkGDCMImageReader a try:

http://gdcm.sourceforge.net/html/classvtkGDCMImageReader.html

  it populates a vtkMedicalImageProperties struct:

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkMedicalImageProperties.html

ref:
https://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=GDCM_Release_2.0

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 12:36 PM, John Smith <af3113 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm using vtkDICOMImageReader to read a folder contains a stack of 4D
> datasets. I'm looking for a way to access the header of the DICOM image
> through the vtkDICOMImageReader (in order to read the phase, i.e. time), but
> I couldn't find. Can someone please help?
>
> Thanks,
>
> J.

Mathieu