[vtkusers] myKeyPressCallback with function keys

Steffen Oeltze stoeltze at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Nov 24 09:57:23 EST 2008

Dear VTK-users,

I have a question that seems to be simple to answer. However, I didn't
find a solution yet, neither in the VTK sources nor in the mailing list
archives. A have a callback function that catches key press events. How
do I detect whether one of the function keys (F1,F2,...) has been hit? I
  tried the ascii code representations but without success.

Best Regards and thank you for your help in advance,
Steffen

--
Dipl.-Ing. Steffen Oeltze
Department of Simulation and Graphics, School of Computer Science

Universitätsplatz 2, 39106 Magdeburg
GERMANY

Phone:  (+49-391) 67-1 25 27
Fax:    (+49 391) 67-1 11 64