[vtkusers] Shared library using cmake and VTK

Benjamin Schindler bschindler at student.ethz.ch
Mon Nov 24 04:17:10 EST 2008

Hi

Building shared libraries is no different from building executables, except that you do add_exectuable/add_library (or so). To see how to check for vtk, see the CMakeLists.txt of the examples provided in the vtk-distribution. I used them as a basis for my CMakelists.txt and it just worked fine

Cheers
Benjamin