[vtkusers] Problem wraping vtk in Python

sylvain.roy at sjgeophysics.com sylvain.roy at sjgeophysics.com
Thu Nov 20 21:36:21 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I installed Python 2.5 and the source code of VTK on a Windows XP today. I
followed the directives to wrap vtk in python. I went throught CMake and
built the whole thing with mingw32-make.exe -i at the end. Everything
seemed fine. The bin folder is full of different files. After doing so, I
expected to go in python and type: import vtk, but it didn't work. Is it
normal?
If not, is there something I did wrong or some advices I could get.

Regards,
Sylvain