[vtkusers] How to transfer

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:38:44 EST 2008

On 2008/11/18 xx_zx wrote:
> I am sorry I don't know how to perform rigid transformation.

See my reconstrucSurface.tcl, it prints mass properties twice, the
second time after applying some random transformation.

> I have used vtkReverseSense. Is this make sure that normals are all outward
> oriented?

Yes, in my experience it worked fine when called after vtkCleanPolyData,
so your example looks okay, but you can change backface color (see
example in my reconstrucSurface.tcl) to check visually that face color is
uniform.  I have no more ideas at the moment.

Denis