[vtkusers] Problem getting correct results with vtkProjectedTerrainPath

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Fri Nov 14 12:18:33 EST 2008

Hi,
         Is the vtkProbeFilter capable of sampling the output of
vtkPointSet and storing the results into a vtkImageData?

When I execute the following code snippet, it hangs the application
indefinitely.

vtkProbeFilter probe
   probe SetInputConnection 0 [elevationData GetProducerPort]
   probe SetInputConnection 1 [surface GetOutputPort]
   probe Update

I have attached the full script with this message. I think I'm missing
something fundamental here.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson