[vtkusers] Problem getting correct results with vtkProjectedTerrainPath

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Thu Nov 13 11:12:54 EST 2008

Hi,
        I was just reading the VTK book, and in it it mentions that
you have to specify the dimensions, data spacing and origin.

In my example code, I only specified the data set dimension and I did
not specify the origin and data spacing.

Now, I modified the code as follows, but still no luck.

# Use a probe filter to obtain elevation data from the reconstructed
surface
vtkImageData elevationData
   elevationData SetDimensions $XmaxR $YmaxR $ZmaxR
   elevationData SetOrigin 0 0 0
   elevationData SetSpacing 1 1 1

I have attached the tcl script with this email. Could someone help me
get the vtkProbeFilter to correctly sample the new scalar height field
data into a vtkImageData object?

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson