[vtkusers] Parameters for SetResolveCoincidentTopologyPolygonOffsetParameters(double factor, double units)

PsyVis osue80 at bangor.ac.uk
Sun Nov 9 08:37:33 EST 2008

I've had a read of the patch, how would I use it with the java wrappings -
would I have to recompile vtk?
Also I've tried using shift z buffer and this doesn't work at all (is this
hardware problem or another reason), is there not a way of checking for two
triangluar mesh polydata surfaces???

thanks for your time

Rich