[vtkusers] Problem vtkTriangleFilter not working with vtk-5.3.x

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at mac.com
Wed Nov 5 15:11:49 EST 2008

hi Dominik,
                         I just took a look at the documentation for
vtkGeometryFilter but was unable to find a method that would return
the total number of cells.

Could you tell me how I can inspect the contents of the object?

On a general note, I tried setting DebugOn() and invoking the Print()
method for a vtkObject, to display its contents, but it doesn't
display anything on the console output.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson