[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor Event

Kerry Loux louxkr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:11:22 EST 2008

What version of wxVTK are you using?  There was a new release recently that
addressed some issues with events.  Also, there is a wxVTK mailing list that
is helpful for issues that are outside the scope of VTK (which I'm guessing
is the case with your issue).  If you let me know what version you're using
I might be able to help more.

-Kerry