[vtkusers] vtkImplicitModeller and cell data

c674 c674332 at web.de
Mon Nov 3 16:02:50 EST 2008

Hi,

is it possible to preserve point or cell data, when using the
vtkImplicitModeller? I have got an vtkUnstructuredGrid with cell data
attached to it and apply the implicit modeller and afterwards the
vtkContourFilter. As far as I know, the contour filter is capable of
computing scalar values, but because of the implicit modeller they never get
there.
I guess the problem is, that the implicit modeller calculates distances and
bringing in the cell or point data must be an expansive process, but maybe
there is a way?

Thanks