[vtkusers] Surface coloring

flory florysf at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:25:38 EDT 2008

Hello,
        I constructed a 3D surface from a set of images with
vtkMarchingCubes. I want to color parts of the surface but I don't want to
change the scalar values in order to do that(like assigning new scalars).
In fact I select a region of interest using vtkBoxWidget and this one is
colored all the time in blue even if I set the actor responsible for the
selection to another color. I want to be able to change to color of certain
parts from that selection.
Has anyone tried to change the selection color of the ROI given by such a
widget?

Thanks a lot,
                   Flory