[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice::SetOutputSpacing

John Eke johne at annidis.com
Mon May 26 15:23:15 EDT 2008

Hello Guys,

I need to shrink an image. I know vtkImageReslice::SetOutputSpacing can
enlarge images so I am assuming the same method can shrink images.
Problem is I am finding it difficult to understand how to manipulate the
three parameters it accepts so that it resizes my image properly.

Could someone please let me know what the three double parameters
represent?:

    void vtkImageReslice::SetOutputSpacing (double, double, double)

Thanks