[vtkusers] Creating a slice of an ImageData

Jefferson Thomas foramuyou at gmail.com
Mon May 26 01:26:15 EDT 2008

Thank you Amy and Sajendra N. I implemented vtkImageReslice and it is
exactly what I wanted. The important clue is the ImageSlicing.cxx
example and setting the output of vtkImageMapToColors to the
vtkJPEGWriter.
Sorry for mailing you directly the last time. I didnt check the
address after clicking 'Reply'.
Thomas