[vtkusers] How to save the stenciled images?

Mark Jefferson mark.jefferson at qq.com
Mon May 19 06:01:47 EDT 2008

thank you for your help, Cory,
   I have use class vtkXMLImageDataWriter and class vtkXMLImageDataReader. but I still could not save the stenciled images, maybe these classes could do it, but I could not do.
   after I have use this class to writer a .vti file for all the stenciled images, I use class vtkImageViewer2 to see all the images that I have saved, unluckily, all the images are the same image, which is the image that I save at last. so I don't know what's wrong with it.
   of course, vtkXMLImageDataWriter could save all or part of the images at a time, but what I want to do is like this :
   for example, there is two images. and I save the first stenciled image  using class vtkXMLImageDataWriter after I have extracted the ROI, and the .vti file's name is image.vti. and then I would save the second(or the last one) image into the image.vti. at last, using class vtkImageViewer2, you would find the two images are all the second image, and the first stenciled image was lost.
   so, could you tell me, how to add the next stenciled image to the original .vti file(or the same .vti file)?
   thank you for your help again!
   M. J.