[vtkusers] Reading ITK Deformation Field in VTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon May 12 18:22:20 EDT 2008

Hi Sajendra,

a) From what type of ITK Deformable registration did you
    generate this deformation field ?

    (e.g. Demons ?, FEM ?, BSplines ?)

b) If it was from using BSplines,
    did you used a Bulk transform ?

c) The points that you are transforming, are they located
    in the coordinate system of the Fixed image ?
    and are you trying to map them to the coordinate
    system of the moving image ?

d) What is your frame of reference for determining that
    the mapped points are wrong ?  have you loaded one of
    the images into ParaView ? Does this image has an origin
    different from Zero ?

e) What specific version of ParaView are you using ?

    Please let us know,

       Luis