[vtkusers] Using vtkContourFilter for Rendering a Point Cloud

Moritz Bernard Fricke Moritz.Bernard.Fricke at rwth-aachen.de
Sun May 4 12:10:57 EDT 2008

Cory,
i have still problems concernig the scalar warping in vtkGaussianSplatter. I can't use the ParticleReader because the files i'm using contain more information in a line. But the extraction from the file is already working, i have writting a parser doing that.

But if scalar warping is on, where does the filter get the scalars from? I have a list of floats that contains the energies of the particle? How can i use thme as scalars for the splats?

Moritz