[vtkusers] Runtime Tk/Tcl Wrapping

Benjamin Grauer bensch at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 31 11:33:59 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I am using VTK for a small test application and created a new class
derived from vtkKWWindow.
Tk/Tcl cannot execute any functions on this object, although I am
linking the wrappings in.

For instance when I call the Close function (by clicking the close
window button) the following error appears:
=====
ERROR: In ..\KWWidgets\vtkKWApplication.cxx, line 1205
vtkKWApplication (052758A0): TclTk error: Object named: vtkTemp0, could
not find
 requested method: Close
or the method was called with incorrect arguments.

Object named: vtkTemp0, could not find requested method: Close
or the method was called with incorrect arguments.

    while executing
"vtkTemp0 Close"
    (command for "WM_DELETE_WINDOW" window manager protocol)
====

All Ideas are greatly appreciated

  Ben

PS: the code is located here: