[vtkusers] visualising data from vtk file

qawsed da_5aint at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:15:41 EDT 2008

Hi,

Sorry for the spam but was having trouble registering with the vtk users
list and thought i'd repost incase my last post didnt get through

I'm trying to visualise the data in the following vtk file:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16287586/glider_gps.vtk glider_gps.vtk

the file contains:

# vtk DataFile Version 3.0
vtk output
ASCII
DATASET POLYDATA
POINTS 1339 float
POINT_DATA 1339
SCALARS scalars float
LOOKUP_TABLE default
VECTORS vectors double

Can anyone please advise me on the sort of pipeline i should setup to
visualise this data?

I tried modifying the spikeF.tcl exampls and hello.tcl examples to fit but
cant seem to get any output to display.

P.S.
I'm a total newbie so any input is appreciated

Thanks